Weight Progress!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

So Far and A Funny

So far today has been meh.  I had a healthy breakfast (two eggs scrambled with toast, and a half-pb&j sandwich) but then, due to extreme classroom boredom, I then had a bag of veggie chips and a bag of peanut m&m's and a vitamin water.  And right now I'm hungry but I won't be able to eat until I finish helping a friend with a paper.  I did not do a workout because I am SO SORE.  But it's a good sore.  It's jogged-a-14-minute-mile-yesterday sore.  I am wootacious.

So, last time I was at Shakespeare an old guy saw me running and told me I was "looking good" (as in good form, I'm sure, because I'm yet more sure that I did NOT just get hit on by an old man).  So that was nice.  It gave me the warm fuzzies.  It was, in fact, the second time that a stranger had tried to encourage me on my jogging efforts.  Unfortunately the first time the dude (a very attractive shirtless man, of course) said something that was both encouraging and funny, and it caught me off guard, and I had really been pushing myself and so my lungs were all hurt-y and mucus-y and in response to his kind words I smiled and a couple strings of spit totally flew out of my mouth.  His face was like "good job, random struggling fat girl!" and then a second later it was like "eeeeeeeeew..."

Good times.

Hoping you're all doing great,
JadeAmber

No comments:

Post a Comment